Welcome to the NEW AMTA Website!
On July 12, 2012, AMTA released a new online web presence to better serve its members. After a year long development process, with feedback from members on what they would like to see on the site, AMTA has completely revamped its online abilities.
The main goal of AMTA's website redesign project was to organize all of the information online to make the website more functional and interactive for the AMTA community. In addition, the AMTA website is designed with both new and returning schools in mind to provide the most up-to-date information possible. Some of the new features are:
- New AMTA logo;
- An online AMTA Store, now accepting PayPal;
- Improved tournament information page, including live embedded Google Docs for the most up-to-date information on Regional, ORCS and NCT tournament information;
- Organized website navigation;
- Expansion of information, including information about joining the Board, becoming an AMTA Representative, hosting tournaments, and starting new teams; and
- Individualized case access - each AMTA member school will use a unique user name and password to access the AMTA case materials.
This is just the beginning! AMTA will continue to improve and expand its web presence to strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to its member schools.
AMTA wishes to thank SmartSolutions and Leapstrong for their partnership with AMTA to develop the new logo and website. AMTA also wishes to recognize David Nelmark, Michael Walsh, and William Warihay for their tireless efforts in bringing this new website to fruition.
If you have feedback on the new website or have ideas about new things to be included on the AMTA website, please email William Warihay, AMTA Webmaster.