Case UpdatesFelder v. Koller Campbell Air - First Case Changes Released!
Sept. 15, 2022 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Felder v. Koller Campbell Air LLC, including a change log. Read more...Felder v. KC Air, LLC - Case Released!
Aug. 15, 2022 - The first civil case for 2022-2023 - Felder v. KC Air, LLC is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 15. Read more...2022-2023 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 10, 2022 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2022-23 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- George Floyd Memorial - Dec. 6, 2022
- Big Apple Invitational - Dec. 5, 2022
- Cowtown Classic - Dec. 5, 2022
- EKU Colonel Classic - Dec. 1, 2022
- 17th Brandeis Invitational - Nov. 30, 2022.
- 4th Annual Soda City Trials - Nov. 29, 2022
- Mock Hogs Invitational - Nov. 29, 2022
- Scarlet Knight Mock Trial - Nov. 29, 2022
- Big Red Invitational Classic - Nov. 28, 2022
- More Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsApply to be an AMTA Representative!
Nov. 14, 2022 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least two years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2023. Read more...AMTA CIC Advisory Opinion Form Posted
Sep. 30, 2022 - The newly formed Competition Integrity Committee has created a form for programs to submit questions about the permissibility of certain testimony or demonstrative aids. For more information, read this article... Read more...AMTA Board Meeting Agenda Posted!
Jun. 30, 2022 - The agenda for the 2022 AMTA Board of Directors meeting has been finalized and is available in advance of the meeting on July 9-10. AMTA welcomes feedback from the community on the agenda. Read more...