Case UpdatesPetrillo v. Martini and Peony - Updated Battery Pre-Trial Order
Oct. 27, 2020 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has released an update to a single document contained in the current case packet - the battery pre-trial order. The revised battery pre-trial order is now available on the AMTA website, along with an updated full case file. Read more...Petrillo v. Martini and Peony - First Case Changes Released!
Sept. 25, 2020 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Petrillo v. Martini and Peony Estates. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...Petrillo v. Martini and Peony Estates is now available!
Sept. 8, 2020 - The first civil case for 2020-2021 - Estate of Genesis Petrillo v. Harper Martini and Peony Estates - is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Friday, September 25. Read more...
- Second Annual Sundown Showdown - Nov. 23, 2020
- 3rd Annual Indy Mock Hundred - Nov. 23, 2020
- Mumbo Jumbo XIII - Nov. 20, 2020
- 13th Annual Spartan Throwdown - Nov. 18, 2020
- 2020 Yale Invitational - Nov. 17, 2020
- Richard Calkins Invitational - Nov. 17, 2020
- George Floyd Memorial - Nov. 17, 2020
- 2020 Wonk Invitational - Nov. 16, 2020
- 20th Annual Cornshucker Challenge - Nov. 16, 2020
- Classic City Invitational - Nov. 16, 2020
- YellowJacket Invitational - Nov. 13, 2020
- For More Invitational Tournament Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA Announces First-ever Fall Competition
Nov. 1, 2020 - AMTA is proud to announce its first-ever fall competition, which will be held online the weekend of November 21-22. For more information about the tournament and registration information... Read more...Apply to be an AMTA Representative
Oct. 14, 2020 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least 2 years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2021. Read more...AMTA to Host Online Tournament Q&A Session
Sept, 14, 2020 - In preparation for the upcoming online mock trial season, AMTA Tournament Administration Committee Chair, Melissa Watt, along with other relevant AMTA volunteers, will be leading a Q&A session for any prospective online mock trial tournament hosts. The Q&A Session is scheduled for Sunday, September 27, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.. Read more...