Case UpdatesPetrillo v. Martini and Peony - First Case Changes Released!
Sept. 25, 2020 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Petrillo v. Martini and Peony Estates. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...Petrillo v. Martini and Peony Estates is now available!
Sept. 8, 2020 - The first civil case for 2020-2021 - Estate of Genesis Petrillo v. Harper Martini and Peony Estates - is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Friday, September 25. Read more...AMTA Releases 2020-2021 Regionals and ORCS Case Summary
Aug. 26, 2020 - As announced by AMTA President Brandon Harper during the summer Board of Directors Meeting, the AMTA Executive Committee has approved a new topic for the 2020-2021 competition season. The AMTA Civil Case Committee today releases the following case summary. Read more...
- One Last Time Tournament 2020 - Aug. 10, 2020
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Cedar Rapids, IA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Cincinnati, OH ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Fresno, CA Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Chestnut Hill, MA Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Columbus, OH Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Chapel Hill, NC Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- For More Regional Tournament Results: Click Here
- 2019-2020 Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsApply to be an AMTA Representative
Oct. 14, 2020 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least 2 years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2021. Read more...AMTA to Host Online Tournament Q&A Session
Sept, 14, 2020 - In preparation for the upcoming online mock trial season, AMTA Tournament Administration Committee Chair, Melissa Watt, along with other relevant AMTA volunteers, will be leading a Q&A session for any prospective online mock trial tournament hosts. The Q&A Session is scheduled for Sunday, September 27, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.. Read more...2020 Board Meeting Minutes Posted
Sept. 10, 2020 - The minutes from AMTA's Board of Directors meeting via Zoom over the weekend of July 11-12, 2020, are now available for public review. As updated documents are prepared, additional announcements will be made when those documents are posted. Read more...