Case UpdatesFelder v. Koller Campbell Air - First Case Changes Released!
Sept. 15, 2022 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Felder v. Koller Campbell Air LLC, including a change log. Read more...Felder v. KC Air, LLC - Case Released!
Aug. 15, 2022 - The first civil case for 2022-2023 - Felder v. KC Air, LLC is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 15. Read more...2022-2023 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 10, 2022 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2022-23 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- Rookie Rumble - Aug. 11, 2022
- NCT - National Final Round - Apr. 10, 2022
- NCT - Tammy Doss Division - Apr. 10, 2022
- NCT - Kent Streseman Division - Apr. 10, 2022
- Cincinnati, OH ORCS - Mar. 20, 2022
- New Rochelle, NY ORCS - Mar. 20, 2022
- Cedar Rapids, IA ORCS - Mar. 20, 2022
- DeKalb, IL ORCS - Mar. 20, 2022
- Atlanta, GA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2022
- Regional Results: Click Here
- Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA CIC Advisory Opinion Form Posted
Sep. 30, 2022 - The newly formed Competition Integrity Committee has created a form for programs to submit questions about the permissibility of certain testimony or demonstrative aids. For more information, read this article... Read more...AMTA Board Meeting Agenda Posted!
Jun. 30, 2022 - The agenda for the 2022 AMTA Board of Directors meeting has been finalized and is available in advance of the meeting on July 9-10. AMTA welcomes feedback from the community on the agenda. Read more...Rookie Rumble Tournament - Save the Date!
Jun. 7, 2022 - We are excited to announce that AMTA will be hosting a summer tournament similar to the One Last Time tournament hosted in previous years. However, this year’s tournament is for students who competed in their first and/or second years of college during the 2021-2022 AMTA Season. The tournament will be held July 30-31, 2022. Save the date! Read more...