Case UpdatesChanges & Balance Memo (UPDATED 12.9)
Dec. 9, 2016 - The case committee has released case changes, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Read more...Character Evidence Form Posted
Nov. 6, 2016 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has released a form for schools to use regarding the notice of intent to offer character evidence under Midlands Rules of Evidence in Winter v. TBD, Inc. Read more...One (small) Change Released
Oct. 10, 2016 - The Case Committee has released a single change to a single document in Winter v. TBD. The change is to Exhibit 18 (List of Writers) and impacts the age of one of the writers who was fired on January 2, 2014. The change log has been updated and identifies the writer in question. Read more...
- 7th Annual Ole Open - Jan. 5, 2017
- 11th Annual Justice Louis D. Brandeis Invitational - Dec. 22, 2016
- 15th Annual Blues City Scrimmage - Dec. 8, 2016
- 21st Annual Yale Mock Trial Invitational - Dec. 8,2016
- 2nd Annual Battle for the Ballots - Dec. 5, 2016
- 2016 Queen City Invitational - Dec. 5, 2016
- 2016 Durst Invitational - Dec. 5, 2016
- 2016 Benedictine Invitational - Dec. 1, 2016
- 16th Annual Cornshucker - Nov. 29, 2016
- More 2016-17 Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA Accepting Nominees for the Neal Smith Award!
Dec. 28, 2016 - AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense, and we are now accepting nominees for the 2017 award! Read more...2017 Board of Director Application Period Open
Dec. 28, 2016 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2017. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2017 application period. Read more...2017 Summer Internship Opportunity
Dec. 15, 2016 - The Federal Prosecutor's office of the Eastern District of Virginia is looking for summer interns, and they have asked that this opportunity be specifically advertised to AMTA members. The Office also has a law student position for AMTA alumni members. Read more...