Case Updates2018-2019 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 23, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2018-19 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...U.S. v. Barrow Changes Released
Apr. 2, 2018 - The NCT Case Committee has released the only anticipated set of changes to U.S. v. Parker Barrow. Read more...U.S. v. Parker Barrow - 2018 NCT Case Released!
Mar. 25, 2018 - The 2018 National Championship Tournament case, United States v. Parker Barrow, is now live on the AMTA case portal. We expect to release an update within approximately one week of release. Good luck and congratulations to everyone that has earned the right to compete in Minneapolis! Read more...
- 34th National Final Round - Apr. 23, 2018
- Minneapolis NCT Division - Apr. 23, 2018
- St. Paul NCT Division - Apt. 23, 2018
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 11, 2018
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 11, 2018
Announcements2019 TPR and 2018 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
The Team Power Rankings for the 2018-2019 competition season have been released by the Tabulation Director. In addition, the agenda for the AMTA Board Meeting has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. The meeting will take place July 20-22, 2018, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Read more...2019 Competition Registration Open
May 2, 2018 - AMTA has posted the 2019 School Registration Form and all documents needed to register to compete in AMTA in 2019. We look forward to all schools returning in 2019, along with many new schools! Read more...2018 National Champions - Miami University
Apr. 25, 2018 - Miami University is AMTA's 34th National Champion, prevailing over Yale University in the National Final Round held at Hutton Arena on the campus of Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota on April 22, 2018. Read more...