Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack Case Changes Released
Dec. 2, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released case changes to MTS v. Kosack, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. These are the last changes expected until after Regionals. Read more...MTS v. Kosack Changes Released
Sept. 16, 2018 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Midlands Television Studios, Inc. v. Danny Kosack. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...MTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...
- The Swamp Invitational - Jan. 15, 2019
- Great Chicago Fire Invitational - Jan. 15, 2019
- 2nd Annual Mocktopia Invitational - Jan. 9, 2019
- Bomber Blitz Invitational - Jan. 9, 2019
- Sapientia et Doctrina X - Jan. 9, 2019
- The Land of Enchantment Invitational - Jan. 9, 2019
- 23rd Annual Yale Invitational - Dec. 16, 2018
- Ohio State Scarlet & Grey Invitational - Dec. 16, 2018
- 7th Richard Calkins Invitational - Dec. 16, 2018
- For more Invitational Results: Click Here
Announcements2019 Board of Director Application Period Open
Jan. 9, 2019 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2019. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2019 application period. Read more...Mid-Year Minutes and Updated Tab Manual and Rulebook Posted
Jan. 4, 2019 - The AMTA Board of Directors have posted the minutes from the Mid-Year conference call meeting that occurred on December 9, 2018, along with posting an updated Tabulation Manual and Rulebook for the 2019 competition season. Read more...Summer 2019 Internship Opportunity
Dec. 19, 2018 - The Federal Prosecutor's office of the Eastern District of Virginia is looking for summer interns, and they have asked that this opportunity be specifically advertised to AMTA members. Read more...