Case UpdatesMinor ORCS Case Update
Line 147 of the Hayden affidavit has been updated to say "Jesse" instead of Sydney. No other changes. Read more...ORCS Case Changes & Case Balance Memo
Feb. 22, 2015 - The Civil Case Committee has issued a memo regarding case balance, and has released Park v. Duran case changes for the Opening Round Championship Series Tournaments. Read more...Case Changes Tomorrow!
The last set of case changes for Park v. Duran will be released on Sunday, February 22, immediately following the conclusion of the final regional tournament. The case manager will be offline until the changes are posted. Read more...
- Claremont, CA Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Baltimore, MD Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Topeka, KS Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Bristol, RI Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Buffalo, NY Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Durham, NC Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Joliet, IL Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Cedar Rapids, IA Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Jackson, MS Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Oxford, OH Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- For more Regional Results click here.
Announcements2015 Board of Director Application Period Open
Feb. 9, 2015 - AMTA has issued its annual call for applications for individuals wishing to apply for candidacy to serve on the Board of Directors. Read more...AMTA Seeks New Institutional Partner in 2015
Feb. 7, 2015 - The American Mock Trial Association seeks an institutional partner to provide planning, management, and administrative support for its operations. AMTA invites proposals for a grant to provide services to the organization. Read more...Envision is Seeking Applications for Summer Positions
Jan. 22, 2015 - On behalf of Envision, the nation’s leading experiential education organization, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to work for us this upcoming summer! Click here to read more about these opportunities. Read more...