Case UpdatesPark v. Duran Case Updates!
Sept. 13, 2014 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Park v. Duran, including a change log. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran Released
Aug. 13, 2014 - The first AMTA civil case problem for 2015 -- Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran -- has been released and is now available via the AMTA website. AMTA expects to release an update to the case materials to correct any errors in the initial materials on or before September 15, 2014. Read more...2015 Civil Case Preview - UPDATED 6/23
Jun. 23, 2014 - Per tradition, AMTA has released a preview of the 2015 case problem, which will be a civil case. AMTA expects the case to be released on or before August 15, 2014. Stay tuned... Read more...
- 12th Annual Columbia University Big Apple Invitational - Posted Oct. 28, 2014
- 3rd Annual Richard Calkins Invitational - Posted Oct. 28, 2014
- Inaugural Market Street Invitational - Posted Oct. 27, 2014
- Scarlet and Grey Invitational Tournament - Posted Oct. 27, 2014
- 5th Annual Bearcat Invitational - Posted Oct. 25, 2014
- Thunderdome Invitational Tournament - Posted Oct. 25, 2014
- 5th Annual Arch Invitational Tournament - Posted Oct. 22, 2014
- For more Invitational Results click here.
AnnouncementsNew Partnership with NITA
Oct. 16, 2014 - AMTA is please to announce a partnership with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA), the nation’s leading provider of legal advocacy skills training to law students and practicing lawyers. Read more...Priority Regional Registration - 10/15
Oct. 12, 2014 - This is a reminder that the priority registration deadline for regional tournament placement is quickly approaching on October 15. Read further for important registration and regional tournament information. Read more...First AMTA "Easter Egg" Hunt
Sep. 18, 2014 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has announced the First Annual "Easter Egg" Hunt competition in the new AMTA case materials. Please read on for further information. Read more...