Case UpdatesState v. Hendricks Changes Released
Sept. 18, 2017 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to State v. Dylan Hendricks. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...State v. Hendricks is available!
Aug. 15, 2017 - The first criminal case for 2017-2018 – State of Midlands v. Dylan Hendricks is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 17. Read more...2017-2018 Criminal Case Preview
Apr. 25, 2017 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017-18 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- 4th Average American Invitational - Nov. 16, 2017
- The Illini Invitational - Nov. 16, 2017
- 2017 Hooter Invitational - Nov. 15, 2017
- Capital City Invitational - Nov. 15, 2017
- GAMTI XIV - Nov. 13, 2017
- Grand Ole Tournament - Nov. 13, 2017
- Colonial Classic - Nov. 13, 2017
- Bowdoin College 2017 Invitational - Nov. 13, 2017
- Black Squirrel Invitational - Nov. 13, 2017
- For more Invitational Results Click Here
AnnouncementsSummer 2018 Internship Opportunity
Nov. 6, 2017 - The Federal Prosecutor's office of the Eastern District of Virginia is looking for summer interns, and they have asked that this opportunity be specifically advertised to AMTA members. Read more...In Memoriam: Dr. Jo Ann Scott
Oct. 28, 2017 - The mock trial community lost a longtime friend when Dr. Jo Ann Scott passed away late last month. AMTA wishes to recognize her memory and send deepest condolences to her family and friends. Dr. Frank Guliuzza has written a tribute from AMTA in memory of Dr. Scott. Read more...Apply to be an AMTA Representative
Sept. 22, 2017, AMTA is seeking volunteers to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2018. For more information about the application process, please click here: Read more...
The AMTA office will be closed November 22-27, reopening on November 28, 2017.