Case UpdatesFinal Case Update - Single Document Change
Mar. 1, 2019 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has made one final change to MTS v. Kosack to correct one inconsistency in one exhibit (Ex. 18). The updated documents are available in the Case Manager. Read more...MTS v. Kosack - ORCS Changes and Caes Balance Memo
Feb. 24, 2019 - The case committee has released pre-ORCS case changes, as well as a change log. The AMTA Analytics Committee has released a memo regarding case balance at AMTA Regional Tournaments. Read more...MTS v. Kosack Case Changes Released
Dec. 2, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released case changes to MTS v. Kosack, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. These are the last changes expected until after Regionals. Read more...
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Richmond, VA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Chestnut Hill, MA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- Cedar Rapids, IA ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- For more 2019 Regional Results: Click Here
- For 2018-19 Invitational Results: Click Here
Announcements35th AMTA NCT Information Released
Mar. 4, 2019 - As ORCS get underway this week, AMTA has released logistical information about this year's National Championship Tournament for the teams who earn bids. Please review this announcement for a message from our NCT Host! Read more...CRC Issues Post-Regional Guidance Memorandum
Feb. 27, 2019 - The AMTA Competition Response Committee (CRC) has issued a Guidance Memorandum in advance of the 2019 AMTA ORCS competition season. Read more...Nominations for the 2019 Neal Smith Award Open!
Feb. 17, 2019 - AMTA is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Neal Smith Award. AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense. For information on how to submit a nomination... Read more...