Case UpdatesCase Changes & Balance Memo
Dec. 11, 2017 - The case committee has released case changes, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Read more...State v. Hendricks Changes Released
Sept. 18, 2017 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to State v. Dylan Hendricks. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...State v. Hendricks is available!
Aug. 15, 2017 - The first criminal case for 2017-2018 – State of Midlands v. Dylan Hendricks is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 17. Read more...
- 22nd Annual Yale - Dylan Division - Dec. 18, 2017
- 22nd Annual Yale - Kerry Division- Dec. 18, 2017
- Bomber Blitz Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- Superior Durst Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- 8th Annual Ole Open - Dec. 18, 2017
- 6th Annual Friar Faceoff - Dec. 18, 2017
- The Classic City Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- 3rd Annual Wolverine Classic - Dec. 18, 2017
- 12th Annual Brandeis Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- For more Invitational Results Click Here
Announcements2018 Regional Tournament Memorandum
Nov. 22, 2017 - Regional Tournament Team Assignments for 2018 have been released, along with all ORCS Bid Feeders and related tournament information. Please click here to read a memorandum from AMTA's President regarding the team assignments. Read more...Summer 2018 Internship Opportunity
Nov. 6, 2017 - The Federal Prosecutor's office of the Eastern District of Virginia is looking for summer interns, and they have asked that this opportunity be specifically advertised to AMTA members. Read more...In Memoriam: Dr. Jo Ann Scott
Oct. 28, 2017 - The mock trial community lost a longtime friend when Dr. Jo Ann Scott passed away late last month. AMTA wishes to recognize her memory and send deepest condolences to her family and friends. Dr. Frank Guliuzza has written a tribute from AMTA in memory of Dr. Scott. Read more...