Case UpdatesNCT Case Changes Timing
Mar. 9, 2014 - If any substantial changes for the National Championship Tournament are issued, they will be posted on Monday, March 24. Read more...ORCS Case - No Further Changes
Mar. 1, 2014 - The Criminal Case Committee will not be issuing any further case changes for the ORCS tournaments. Read more...ORCS Case Changes Update
Feb. 24, 2014 - The Criminal Case Committee has revised the update packs to correct sequencing errors/omissions and issued further minor corrections. Read more...
- Newport Beach, CA ORCS - Posted Mar. 9, 2014
- Corvallis, OR Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- Claremont, CA Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- Joliet, IL Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- Notre Dame, IN Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- Boston, MA Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- Cincinnati, OH Regional - Posted Feb. 23, 2014
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsKaplan Hosting A Special The 180 Live for AMTA
Jan. 21, 2014 - AMTA and Kaplan have teamed up to bring the AMTA community an exclusive edition of Kaplan’s groundbreaking webinar, The 180 Live, on January 28, 2014. Read more...2014 Board of Director Application Period Open
Jan. 20, 2014 - AMTA has issued its annual call for applications for individuals wishing to apply for candidacy to serve on the Board of Directors. Read more...Updated Rulebook and Rules of Evidence Posted
Jan. 5, 2014 - AMTA has posted the updated Rulebook and Rules of Evidence for the 2014 competition season. Read more...
Did you miss The 180 Live with Kaplan? Click here to watch the recorded broadcast!