Case UpdatesNCT Case Will Be Announced Live!
Mar. 19, 2015 - AMTA's first-ever wholly new case for nationals will be announced via live broadcast on Sunday, March 22, beginning at 2:10 pm (EST). Read more...Minor ORCS Case Update
Line 147 of the Hayden affidavit has been updated to say "Jesse" instead of Sydney. No other changes. Read more...ORCS Case Changes & Case Balance Memo
Feb. 22, 2015 - The Civil Case Committee has issued a memo regarding case balance, and has released Park v. Duran case changes for the Opening Round Championship Series Tournaments. Read more...
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 15, 2015
- Anoka, MN ORCS - Mar. 15, 2015
- Louisville, KY ORCS - Mar. 15, 2015
- San Diego, CA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2015
- State College, PA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2015
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsAMTA partners with Lexis!
Mar. 9, 2015 - LexisNexis, the premier research services provider to the legal industry, is AMTA's newest institutional partner. Read more...Apply to Host an AMTA Tournament
Mar. 4, 2015 - As the 2015 season continues, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2016, as well as applications to host the National Championship Tournament in 2017. Read more...Chance for eternal fame!
Mar. 4, 2015 - AMTA is having a contest! Record your best ORCS 2015 round, save it on a flash-drive, and mail it to AMTA, with the best round(s) receiving a cash prize. Read more...