Case Updates2015 Civil Case Preview - UPDATED 6/23
Jun. 23, 2014 - Per tradition, AMTA has released a preview of the 2015 case problem, which will be a civil case. AMTA expects the case to be released on or before August 15, 2014. Stay tuned... Read more...Final Round Transcript Posted
Jun. 17, 2014 - The full transcript of the National Championship Trial is posted and available online in the Case Manager for the 2013-2014 case. Read more...2015 Civil Case Update
Apr. 21, 2014 - AMTA's Civil Case Committee has released a Memorandum regarding an update to the 2015 case problem. Read more...
- 30th National Final Round - Posted April 13, 2014
- Prof. William R. Eleazer Division - Posted April 13, 2014
- Dean Bruce R. Jacob Division - Posted April 13, 2014
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsSummer 2014 AMTA Newsletter Issued
Jul. 6, 2014 - AMTA is very pleased to release Volume 1, Issue 3 of Pretrial Matters - The Official Newsletter of the American Mock Trial Association. Read more...Final Round DVDs Available - UPDATED 6/23
UPDATED - Jun. 23, 2014 - The National Championship Final Round DVDs from the 29th and 30th Annual National Championship Trials are now available. Read more...AMTA Seeks Volunteers
Jun. 16, 2014 - AMTA is always seeking volunteers to contribute to the organization. Please click to read a message from incoming AMTA President, Justin Bernstein, regarding opportunities. Read more...