Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack Case Changes Released
Dec. 2, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released case changes to MTS v. Kosack, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. These are the last changes expected until after Regionals. Read more...MTS v. Kosack Changes Released
Sept. 16, 2018 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Midlands Television Studios, Inc. v. Danny Kosack. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...MTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...
- Cowtown Classic - Dec. 6, 2018
- Noah K Antony Green and Gold - Dec. 6, 2018
- The Crimson Classic - Dec. 6, 2018
- Swear Me In, Scotty! Invitational - Dec. 6, 2018
- The Emerald City Open - Dec. 6, 2018
- The Grand Ole Tournament - Dec. 6, 2018
- Great American Mock Trial Invitational - Dec. 3, 2018
- 11th Happy Valley Invitational - Dec. 3, 2018
- Superior Durst Invitational - Dec. 3, 2018
- For more Invitational Results: Click Here
Announcements2019 Regional Tournament Assignments Released
Nov. 21, 2018 - The Tournament Administration Committee has released the Regional Tournament Team Assignments for the 2019 competition season, along with the ORCS Bid Feeder Assignments. Read more...AMTA Mourns Loss of Pepperdine Student
Nov. 15, 2018 - AMTA President, Will Warihay, has prepared a letter to the AMTA community to recognize and mourn the tragic loss of a member of our community. Read more...Apply to be an AMTA Representative
Oct. 2, 2018 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least two years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2019. Applications are due by November 1, 2018, and we look forward to receiving your application. Read more...