Case Updates2017 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 19, 2016 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017 case problem. Read more...NCT Case Updates Released
Mar. 26, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee has posted a series of changes to State v. Sinclair. Read more...State v. Sinclair Released!
Mar. 20, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee is pleased to release the case for AMTA’s National Championship Tournament, State v. Sinclair. Read more...
- 32nd National Final Round - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Kirkland & Ellis Division - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Larry D. Estridge Division - Apr. 18, 2016
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- St. Paul, MN ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
Announcements2016 National Champions - Yale University
Apr. 19, 2016 - Yale University is AMTA's 32nd National Champion, prevailing over the University of Virginia in the National Final Round held at the Younts Conference Center at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina on April 17, 2016. Read more...AMTA Establishes the Glen Halva-Neubauer Judges Hall of Fame
Apr. 19, 2016 - On April 17, 2016, the American Mock Trial Association established the Glen Halva-Neubauer Judges Hall of Fame. Each season, beginning with the 2016-17 season, every host of an AMTA-sanctioned tournament (Regionals, ORCS, Nationals) may select one of its volunteer judges—past or present—for induction into the Judges Hall of Fame. Read more...Envision is Seeking Applications for Summer Positions
Mar. 28, 2016 - On behalf of Envision, the nation’s leading experiential education organization, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to work for us this upcoming summer! Click here to read more about these opportunities. Read more...