Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack Changes Released
Sept. 16, 2018 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Midlands Television Studios, Inc. v. Danny Kosack. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...MTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...2018-2019 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 23, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2018-19 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- 2018 Peach Bowl Invitational - Nov. 16, 2018
- Colonial Classic - Nov. 15, 2018
- 3rd Annual Black Squirrel Invitational - Nov. 15, 2018
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Brawl - Nov. 15, 2018
- 13th Annual Brandeis Invitational - Nov. 15, 2018
- 8th Annual Capital City Invitational - Nov. 15, 2018
- New England Classic - Nov. 14, 2018
- 9th Annual YellowJacket Invitational - Nov. 13, 2018
- Average American Invitational - Nov. 13, 2018
- For more Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA Mourns Loss of Pepperdine Student
Nov. 15, 2018 - AMTA President, Will Warihay, has prepared a letter to the AMTA community to recognize and mourn the tragic loss of a member of our community. Read more...Apply to be an AMTA Representative
Oct. 2, 2018 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least two years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2019. Applications are due by November 1, 2018, and we look forward to receiving your application. Read more...Updated Rulebook and Judges PowerPoint Posted
Oct. 4, 2018 - In light of the Board Meeting, AMTA has released a new Rulebook and Judges' Orientation PowerPoint for 2018-2019, which can be found here. In addition, AMTA is seeking feedback via survey regarding the new Judges' PowerPoint. Read more...