Case UpdatesCriminal Case Preview
Apr. 20, 2015 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a preview of the 2016 case problem. Read more...NCT Case Updates Released
April 8, 2015 - AMTA issued three case corrections/clarifications (to the stipulations, Heisman interrogatory responses, and the Wolbert certification). The changes are live on the case manager page. Read more...NCT Case Will Be Announced Live!
Mar. 19, 2015 - AMTA's first-ever wholly new case for nationals will be announced via live broadcast on Sunday, March 22, beginning at 2:10 pm (EST). Read more...
- 31st Final Round Results - Apr. 19, 2015
- Katherine E. Pridemore Division - Apr. 19, 2015
- William H. Taft Division - Apr. 19, 2015
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 22, 2015
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 15, 2015
- Anoka, MN ORCS - Mar. 15, 2015
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsBoard Meeting Agenda Posted
June 22, 2015 - The annual AMTA Board of Directors meeting will be held on the weekend of July 17-19, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia by Georgia Tech. The agenda is available for public review in the Board of Directors section of the website. Read more...New School Handbook Released
June 15, 2015 - The AMTA Academics Committee has prepared and released a handbook for new and young mock trial programs. Read more...Park v. Duran video -- still looking!
June 1, 2015 - AMTA is still seeking videos for Park v. Duran, and we think we've solved the file-sharing problem. Read more...