Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack Case Changes Released
Dec. 2, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released case changes to MTS v. Kosack, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. These are the last changes expected until after Regionals. Read more...MTS v. Kosack Changes Released
Sept. 16, 2018 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Midlands Television Studios, Inc. v. Danny Kosack. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...MTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...
- Tempe, AZ Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Jackson, MS Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Ypsilanti, MI Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Columbus, OH Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Chapel Hill, NC Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- New Haven, CT Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- New Rochelle, NY Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Williamsburg, VA Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Lawrence, KS Regional - Feb. 18, 2019
- Claremont, CA Regional - Feb. 10, 2019
- For more 2019 Regional Results: Click Here
- For 2018-19 Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsNominations for the 2019 Neal Smith Award Open!
Feb. 17, 2019 - AMTA is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Neal Smith Award. AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense. For information on how to submit a nomination... Read more...CRC Issues Guidance Memorandum and Form
Feb. 8, 2019 - The AMTA Competition Response Committee (CRC) has issued a Guidance Memorandum in advance of the 2019 AMTA competition season, along with an official CRC Complaint Form. For more information, please read this announcement. Read more...2019 Board of Director Application Period Open
Jan. 9, 2019 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2019. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2019 application period. Read more...