Case Updates2017 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 19, 2016 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017 case problem. Read more...NCT Case Updates Released
Mar. 26, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee has posted a series of changes to State v. Sinclair. Read more...State v. Sinclair Released!
Mar. 20, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee is pleased to release the case for AMTA’s National Championship Tournament, State v. Sinclair. Read more...
- 32nd National Final Round - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Kirkland & Ellis Division - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Larry D. Estridge Division - Apr. 18, 2016
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- St. Paul, MN ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
AnnouncementsApply to Host an AMTA Tournament
May 25, 2016 - As the 2016 season concludes, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2017, as well as applications to host the National Championship Tournament in 2018. Read more...2017 Competition Registration Open
May 3, 2016 - AMTA has posted the 2017 School Registration Form and all documents needed to register to compete in AMTA in 2017. We look forward to all schools returning in 2017, along with many new schools! Read more...AMTA Establishes the Glen Halva-Neubauer Judges Hall of Fame
Apr. 19, 2016 - On April 17, 2016, the American Mock Trial Association established the Glen Halva-Neubauer Judges Hall of Fame. Each season, beginning with the 2016-17 season, every host of an AMTA-sanctioned tournament (Regionals, ORCS, Nationals) may select one of its volunteer judges—past or present—for induction into the Judges Hall of Fame. Read more...