Case UpdatesCase Balance Memo & December Changes
Dec. 7, 2014 - The Civil Case Committee has issued a memo regarding case balance, and has released case changes. Read more...Park v. Duran Case Updates!
Sept. 13, 2014 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Park v. Duran, including a change log. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran Released
Aug. 13, 2014 - The first AMTA civil case problem for 2015 -- Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran -- has been released and is now available via the AMTA website. AMTA expects to release an update to the case materials to correct any errors in the initial materials on or before September 15, 2014. Read more...
- First Annual Jersey Shore “Hawk” Invitational - Posted Dec. 10, 2014
- 5th Annual Yellow Jacket Invitational - Posted Dec. 10, 2014
- 5th Annual Emerald City Open - Posted Dec. 8, 2014
- Durst Memorial Holiday Mock Trial Invitational - Posted Dec. 8, 2014
- 8th Annual Fantastic Flyer Invitational - Posted Dec. 3, 2014
- 9th Annual Tobacco Road Invitational - Posted Nov. 18, 2014
- For more Invitational Results click here.
AnnouncementsApply to Host an AMTA Tournament
Dec. 13, 2014 - As the 2015 season rapidly approaches, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2016, as well as applications to host the National Championship Tournament in 2017. Read more...2015 Regional Tournament Assignments Released
Nov. 24, 2014 - The Tournament Administration Committee has released the regional team assignments for the 2015 competition season. Read more...Mid-Year Agenda Posted
Nov. 18, 2014 - The agenda for the AMTA Mid-Year Conference Call has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. Read more...
AMTA OFFICE HOLIDAY HOURS
Holiday Break: Closed Dec. 22 - Jan. 2