Case Updates2017 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 19, 2016 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017 case problem. Read more...NCT Case Updates Released
Mar. 26, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee has posted a series of changes to State v. Sinclair. Read more...State v. Sinclair Released!
Mar. 20, 2016 - The NCT Criminal Case Committee is pleased to release the case for AMTA’s National Championship Tournament, State v. Sinclair. Read more...
- 32nd National Final Round - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Kirkland & Ellis Division - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Larry D. Estridge Division - Apr. 18, 2016
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- St. Paul, MN ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
Announcements2016 Final Round DVD Available
July 5, 2016 - The National Championship Final Round DVD from the 32nd Annual National Championship Trial between Yale and the University of Virginia is now available for purchase in the AMTA Store. Read more...2016 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
June 15, 2016 - The annual AMTA Board of Directors meeting will be held on the weekend of July 15-17, 2016 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The agenda is available for public review in the Board of Directors section of the website. Read more...Apply to Host an AMTA Tournament
May 25, 2016 - As the 2016 season concludes, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2017, as well as applications to host the National Championship Tournament in 2018. Read more...