Case Updates2017-2018 Criminal Case Preview
Apr. 25, 2017 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017-18 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...Taylor v. Trifecta - Changes Posted
Apr. 2, 2017 - The NCT Case Committee has released the only anticipated set of changes to Taylor v. Trifecta Entertainment. Read more...Taylor v. Trifecta - 2017 NCT Case Released!
Mar. 26, 2017 - The 2017 National Championship Tournament case, Alex Taylor v. Trifecta Entertainment, is now live on the AMTA case portal. We expect to release an update within approximately one week of release. Good luck and congratulations to everyone that has earned the right to compete in LA! Read more...
- 33rd National Final Round - Apr. 29, 2017
- The Harvey Wallace Division - Apr. 23, 2017
- The Corey J. Wlodarczyk Division - Apr. 23, 2017
- Fresno, CA ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
Announcements2017 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
The agenda for the AMTA Board Meeting has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. The meeting will take place July 21-23, 2017, in Des Moines, Iowa. Read more...2017 Final Round DVD Available
June 12, 2017 - The National Championship Final Round DVD from the 33rd Annual National Championship Trial between Yale University and the University of Virginia is now available for purchase in the AMTA Store. Read more...2017 National Champions - Univ. of Virginia
Apr. 29, 2017 - The University of Virginia is AMTA's 33rd National Champion, prevailing over Yale University in the National Final Round held at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California on April 23, 2017. Read more...