Case Updates2015 Civil Case Preview
Per tradition, AMTA has released a preview of the 2015 case problem, which will be a civil case. AMTA expects the case to be released on or before August 15, 2014. Stay tuned... Read more...Minor Case Changes for NCT Released
Minor case changes have been released for use at the National Championship Tournament. Read more...NCT Case Changes Timing
Mar. 9, 2014 - If any substantial changes for the National Championship Tournament are issued, they will be posted on Monday, March 24. Read more...
- 30th National Final Round - Posted April 13, 2014
- Prof. William R. Eleazer Division - Posted April 13, 2014
- Dean Bruce R. Jacob Division - Posted April 13, 2014
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Posted Mar. 23, 2014
- Philadelphia, PA ORCS - Posted Mar. 16, 2014
- Waukegan, IL ORCS - Posted Mar. 16, 2014
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsApply to Host an AMTA Tournament
Apr. 20, 2014 - As the 2014 competition season ends, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2015. Read more...2014 National Champions: UCLA!
Apr. 15, 2014 - University of California, Los Angeles is AMTA's 30th National Champion, prevailing over Princeton University 3-2 in the Championship Trial held at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida on April 13, 2014. Read more...National Championship Division Draw
Mar. 30, 2014 - The division draw for the 30th National Championship Tournament will be held on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. Central time at the law offices of Houseman & Feind, LLP in Grafton, Wisconsin. Read more...