Case UpdatesWinter v. TBD Changes Released!
The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Winter v. TBD, Inc. Read more...Winter v. TBD is out!
Aug. 15, 2016 - The first civil case for 2016-2017 – Riley Winter v. TBD, Inc. –is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 25. Read more...2016-17 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 19, 2016 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2016-17 case problem. Read more...
- 32nd National Final Round - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Kirkland & Ellis Division - Apr. 19, 2016
- The Larry D. Estridge Division - Apr. 18, 2016
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Washington, D.C. ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 20, 2016
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 13, 2016
AnnouncementsBoard Meeting Minutes and 2019 NCT Application Packet Posted
Aug 24, 2016 - The minutes from AMTA's Board of Directors meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin over the weekend of July 15-17, 2016, are now available for public review. AMTA is also currently seeking hosts for the 2019 National Championship Tournament. Read more...2017 Tournament Locations and Team Power Rankings Announced
Aug 15, 2016 - AMTA has released the expected tournament dates and locations for the 2017 season, along with the 2017 Team Power Rankings. Additional information and links to access these documents are found within this announcement. Read more...2016 Final Round DVD Available
July 5, 2016 - The National Championship Final Round DVD from the 32nd Annual National Championship Trial between Yale and the University of Virginia is now available for purchase in the AMTA Store. Read more...