Case UpdatesMinor ORCS Case Update
Line 147 of the Hayden affidavit has been updated to say "Jesse" instead of Sydney. No other changes. Read more...ORCS Case Changes & Case Balance Memo
Feb. 22, 2015 - The Civil Case Committee has issued a memo regarding case balance, and has released Park v. Duran case changes for the Opening Round Championship Series Tournaments. Read more...Case Changes Tomorrow!
The last set of case changes for Park v. Duran will be released on Sunday, February 22, immediately following the conclusion of the final regional tournament. The case manager will be offline until the changes are posted. Read more...
- Claremont, CA Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Baltimore, MD Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Topeka, KS Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Bristol, RI Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Buffalo, NY Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Durham, NC Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Joliet, IL Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Cedar Rapids, IA Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Jackson, MS Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- Oxford, OH Regional - Feb. 22, 2015
- For more Regional Results click here.
AnnouncementsApply to Host an AMTA Tournament
Mar. 4, 2015 - As the 2015 season continues, AMTA is soliciting applications and proposals to host Regional and ORCS tournaments in 2016, as well as applications to host the National Championship Tournament in 2017. Read more...Chance for eternal fame!
Mar. 4, 2015 - AMTA is having a contest! Record your best ORCS 2015 round, save it on a flash-drive, and mail it to AMTA, with the best round(s) receiving a cash prize. Read more...2015 Board of Director Application Period Open
Feb. 9, 2015 - AMTA has issued its annual call for applications for individuals wishing to apply for candidacy to serve on the Board of Directors. Read more...