Case UpdatesTaylor v. Trifecta - 2017 NCT Case Released!
Mar. 26, 2017 - The 2017 National Championship Tournament case, Alex Taylor v. Trifecta Entertainment, is now live on the AMTA case portal. We expect to release an update within approximately one week of release. Good luck and congratulations to everyone that has earned the right to compete in LA! Read more...ORCS Changes & Balance Memo
Feb. 26, 2017 - The case committee has released pre-ORCS case changes, as well as a change lo and a memo regarding case balance at AMTA Regional Tournaments. Read more...Changes & Balance Memo (UPDATED 12.9)
Dec. 9, 2016 - The case committee has released case changes, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Read more...
- Fresno, CA ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
- Claremont, CA Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Colorado Springs, CO Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Boston, MA Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- More 2017 Regional Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsProf. Mark Graber Named 2017 Neal Smith Award Winner
Mar. 24, 2017 - AMTA has awarded Professor Mark Graber the 2017 Neal Smith Award. Professor Graber, University System of Maryland Regents Professor, is recognized as one of the leading scholars in the country on constitutional law and politics. Read more...Envision is Seeking Applications for Summer Positions
Feb. 14, 2017 - On behalf of Envision, the nation’s leading experiential education organization, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to work for us this upcoming summer! Read more...LAST CALL!!! AMTA Accepting Nominees for the Neal Smith Award!
Dec. 28, 2016 - AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense, and we are now accepting nominees for the 2017 award! Read more...