Case UpdatesFinal Case Changes Before Regionals
Jan. 5, 2016 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a set of changes to State v. Bancroft and Covington, including a change log. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the final regional tournament. Read more...Case Changes and Case Balance Memo Released
Dec. 7, 2015 - The Criminal Case Committee has issued a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Case changes have also been released. Read more...Character Evidence Form Updated
Oct. 6, 2015 - To assist teams with their obligations under the Order On Motion Limine regarding Character Evidence, the Criminal Case Committee has revised the Character Evidence Form to provide teams with a space to indicate which traits of character will be at issue in the trial. Read more...
- St Louis, MO Regional - Feb 7, 2016
- Washington, D.C. Regional - Feb. 7, 2016
- Columbia, SC Regional - Feb. 7, 2016
- Central Islip, NY Regional - Feb. 7, 2016
- State College, PA Regional - Feb. 7, 2016
- Fourth Annual Hoosier Hoedown - Feb. 3, 2016
- 2016 Charm City Classic - Feb. 2, 2016
- Inaugural Seminole Smackdown - Feb. 1, 2016
- 10th Annual Hatting Invitational - Jan. 28, 2016
- Click here for additional Invitational Results
AnnouncementsEnvision is Seeking Applications for Summer Positions
Jan. 20, 2016 - On behalf of Envision, the nation’s leading experiential education organization, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to work for us this upcoming summer! Click here to read more about these opportunities. Read more...AMTA Accepting Nominees for the Neal Smith Award!
Jan. 4, 2016 - AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense, and we are now accepting nominees for the 2016 award! Read more...2016 Board of Director Application Period Open
Jan. 4, 2016 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2016. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2016 application period. Read more...