Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...2018-2019 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 23, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2018-19 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...U.S. v. Barrow Changes Released
Apr. 2, 2018 - The NCT Case Committee has released the only anticipated set of changes to U.S. v. Parker Barrow. Read more...
- 34th National Final Round - Apr. 23, 2018
- Minneapolis NCT Division - Apr. 23, 2018
- St. Paul NCT Division - Apt. 23, 2018
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
- Greenville, SC ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 18, 2018
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 11, 2018
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 11, 2018
AnnouncementsBoard Meeting Minutes and Invitational Fee Announcement
Aug. 13, 2018 - The minutes from AMTA's Board of Directors meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada over the weekend of July 20-22, 2018, are now available for public review. AMTA specifically notes the change to the Invitational License Fee, which is explained in this announcement. Read more...2019 TPR and 2018 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
The Team Power Rankings for the 2018-2019 competition season have been released by the Tabulation Director. In addition, the agenda for the AMTA Board Meeting has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. The meeting will take place July 20-22, 2018, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Read more...2019 Competition Registration Open
May 2, 2018 - AMTA has posted the 2019 School Registration Form and all documents needed to register to compete in AMTA in 2019. We look forward to all schools returning in 2019, along with many new schools! Read more...