Case UpdatesState v. Hendricks Changes Released
Sept. 18, 2017 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to State v. Dylan Hendricks. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...State v. Hendricks is available!
Aug. 15, 2017 - The first criminal case for 2017-2018 – State of Midlands v. Dylan Hendricks is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before September 17. Read more...2017-2018 Criminal Case Preview
Apr. 25, 2017 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a preview of the 2017-18 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- 11th Carolina Classic - Oct. 17, 2017
- 5th Red Cedar Classic - Oct. 17, 2017
- 33rd National Final Round - Apr. 29, 2017
- The Harvey Wallace Division - Apr. 23, 2017
- The Corey J. Wlodarczyk Division - Apr. 23, 2017
- Fresno, CA ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Wilmington, DE ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 26, 2017
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 19, 2017
AnnouncementsApply to be an AMTA Representative
Sept. 22, 2017, AMTA is seeking volunteers to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2018. For more information about the application process, please click here: Read more...Board Meeting Minutes and Updated Documents Posted
Aug. 20, 2017 - The minutes from AMTA's Board of Directors meeting in Des Moines, Iowa over the weekend of July 21-23, 2017, are now available for public review. AMTA has also posted the updated Rulebook and Rules of Evidence for 2017-2018. Read more...2017 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
The agenda for the AMTA Board Meeting has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. The meeting will take place July 21-23, 2017, in Des Moines, Iowa. Read more...