Case UpdatesSmall Error Corrections Posted
Jan. 15, 2018 - The case committee has released small error corrections, which are the final changes that will be made before Regionals. Read more...Case Changes & Balance Memo
Dec. 11, 2017 - The case committee has released case changes, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Read more...State v. Hendricks Changes Released
Sept. 18, 2017 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to State v. Dylan Hendricks. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...
- Great Chicago Fire - Jan. 17, 2018
- 2018 UCLASSIC - Jan. 15, 2018
- 17th Annual Iowa Cornshucker - Jan. 15, 2018
- 2017 Quaker Classic - Jan. 2, 2018
- Swear Me In, Scotty! - Dec. 29, 2017
- 22nd Annual Yale - Dylan Division - Dec. 18, 2017
- 22nd Annual Yale - Kerry Division- Dec. 18, 2017
- Bomber Blitz Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- Superior Durst Invitational - Dec. 18, 2017
- 8th Annual Ole Open - Dec. 18, 2017
- For more Invitational Results Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA accepting nominees for the 2018 Neal Smith Award!
Jan. 9, 2018 - AMTA is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Neal Smith Award. AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense. For information on how to submit a nomination... Read more...2018 Board of Director Application Period Open
Jan. 8, 2018 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2018. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2018 application period. Read more...2018 Regional Tournament Memorandum
Nov. 22, 2017 - Regional Tournament Team Assignments for 2018 have been released, along with all ORCS Bid Feeders and related tournament information. Please click here to read a memorandum from AMTA's President regarding the team assignments. Read more...