Case UpdatesTournament Update and 2020-2021 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 19, 2020 - In another world, our community would be gathered in Chicago this weekend to crown our 2020 National Champion. To encourage some sense of "normal" and per tradition, the Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2020-21 case problem. Read more...Final Case Update - Five Documents Changed
Feb. 29, 2020 - The AMTA Criminal Case Committee has made a few final changes to State v. Ryder to correct information in the Det. Chesney Report, State and Defendant's Discovery Responses, the Ames Aldrich Affidavit, and Ex. 30. The updated documents are available in the Case Manager. Read more...State v Ryder - ORCS Case Changes and Case Balance Memo
Feb. 23, 2020 - The case committee has released pre-ORCS case changes, as well as a change log. The AMTA Analytics Committee has released a memo regarding case balance at AMTA Regional Tournaments. Read more...
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Cedar Rapids, IA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Geneva, IL ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Lancaster, PA ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Cincinnati, OH ORCS - Mar. 8, 2020
- Fresno, CA Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Chestnut Hill, MA Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Columbus, OH Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Chapel Hill, NC Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- Owings Mills, MD Regional - Feb. 23, 2020
- For More Regional Tournament Results: Click Here
- 2019-2020 Invitational Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsAMTA 2020 Season Update
May 14, 2020 - AMTA has released the following joint message from President Will Warihay and President-Elect Brandon Harper regarding the 2020 college mock trial season, along with AMTA’s plans for the coming season. Read more...AMTA Postponement of All Remaining 2020 Tournaments
Mar. 12, 2020 - AMTA is postponing all future tournaments at this time. This includes the Princeton, Memphis and Greenville ORCS, as well as the Chicago National Championship Tournament. Please click this article for more information... Read more...Nominations for the 2020 Neal Smith Award Open!
Feb. 21, 2020 - AMTA is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Neal Smith Award. AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense. For information on how to submit a nomination... Read more...