Case UpdatesDecember Case Updates
Nov. 17, 2014 - The Civil Case Committee is currently working on changes to Park v. Duran. Read more...Park v. Duran Case Updates!
Sept. 13, 2014 - The Civil Case Committee has released a set of changes to Park v. Duran, including a change log. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran Released
Aug. 13, 2014 - The first AMTA civil case problem for 2015 -- Andy and Lee Park v. Hayden Duran -- has been released and is now available via the AMTA website. AMTA expects to release an update to the case materials to correct any errors in the initial materials on or before September 15, 2014. Read more...
- 9th Annual Tobacco Road Invitational - Posted Nov. 18, 2014
- 13th Annual Illinois State University Invitational - Posted Nov. 18, 2014
- Inaugural David B. Frohnmayer Invitational - Posted Nov. 16, 2014
- MTSU Mid-South Invitational Division B - Posted Nov. 16, 2014
- MTSU Mid-South Invitational Division A - Posted Nov. 16, 2014
- Carolina Classic Invitational Tournament - Posted Nov. 15, 2014
- For more Invitational Results click here.
AnnouncementsMid-Year Agenda Posted
Nov. 18, 2014 - The agenda for the AMTA Mid-Year Conference Call has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. Read more...AMTA Student Advisory Council Created
Nov. 15, 2014 - AMTA is announcing the creation of the first Student Advisory Council. The AMTA Student Advisory Council was created to advise the Board of Directors on proposed rule changes and other important issues, so it is crucial that it is able to represent the whole body of current competitors. Read more...New Partnership with NITA
Oct. 16, 2014 - AMTA is please to announce a partnership with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA), the nation’s leading provider of legal advocacy skills training to law students and practicing lawyers. Read more...