Case UpdatesMidlands v. Ryder is now available!
Aug. 15, 2019 - The first criminal case for 2019-2020 - State of Midlands v. Jordan Ryder is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 15. Read more...2019-2020 Criminal Case Preview
Apr. 8, 2019 - The Criminal Case Committee has released a preview of the 2019-20 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...Final Case Update - Single Document Change
Mar. 1, 2019 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has made one final change to MTS v. Kosack to correct one inconsistency in one exhibit (Ex. 18). The updated documents are available in the Case Manager. Read more...
- The Temple Law Division - Apr. 8, 2019
- The Dr. Frank Guliuzza Division - Apr. 8, 2019
- Decatur, GA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Richmond, VA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Chestnut Hill, MA ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Hamilton, OH ORCS - Mar. 17, 2019
- Santa Monica, CA ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- Central Islip, NY ORCS - Mar. 10, 2019
- For 2019 Regional Results: Click Here
- For 2018-19 Invitational Results: Click Here
Announcements2019 Board Meeting Minutes Posted
Jul. 30, 2019 - The minutes from AMTA's Board of Directors meeting in Cincinnati, Ohio over the weekend of July 19-21, 2019, are now available for public review. As updated documents are prepared, additional announcements will be made when those documents are posted. Read more...2019 Board Meeting Agenda Posted
The Agenda for the AMTA Board Meeting has been posted to the AMTA website for public review. The meeting will take place July 19-21, 2019, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Read more...2020 Competition Registration Open
June 4, 2019 - AMTA has posted the 2020 School Registration Form and all documents needed to register to compete in AMTA in 2020. We look forward to all schools returning in 2020, along with many new schools! Read more...