Case UpdatesORCS Changes & Balance Memo
Feb. 26, 2017 - The case committee has released pre-ORCS case changes, as well as a change lo and a memo regarding case balance at AMTA Regional Tournaments. Read more...Changes & Balance Memo (UPDATED 12.9)
Dec. 9, 2016 - The case committee has released case changes, as well as a memo about case balance at the fall invitationals. Read more...Character Evidence Form Posted
Nov. 6, 2016 - The AMTA Civil Case Committee has released a form for schools to use regarding the notice of intent to offer character evidence under Midlands Rules of Evidence in Winter v. TBD, Inc. Read more...
- Claremont, CA Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Colorado Springs, CO Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Boston, MA Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Cleveland, OH Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- St. Paul, MN Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Louisville, KY Regional - Feb. 26, 2017
- Tempe, AZ Regional - Feb. 19, 2017
- St. Louis, MO Regional - Feb. 19, 2017
- Jackson, MS Regional - Feb. 19, 2017
- Raleigh, NC Regional - Feb. 19, 2017
- More 2017 Regional Results: Click Here
AnnouncementsEnvision is Seeking Applications for Summer Positions
Feb. 14, 2017 - On behalf of Envision, the nation’s leading experiential education organization, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to work for us this upcoming summer! Read more...LAST CALL!!! AMTA Accepting Nominees for the Neal Smith Award!
Dec. 28, 2016 - AMTA presents the Neal Smith Award to one individual annually in recognition of their "contributions to AMTA's educational mission" in a broader sense, and we are now accepting nominees for the 2017 award! Read more...2017 Board of Director Application Period Open
Dec. 28, 2016 - The application period for the AMTA Board of Directors is now open through March 1, 2017. Anyone interested in becoming a member of the AMTA Board of Directors is encouraged to apply during the 2017 application period. Read more...