Case UpdatesMTS v. Kosack Changes Released
Sept. 16, 2018 - The Case Committee has released a set of changes to Midlands Television Studios, Inc. v. Danny Kosack. No further changes are currently planned until the conclusion of the fall invitational season. Read more...MTS v. Kosack is Available!
Aug. 13, 2018 - The first civil case for 2018-2019 – Midlands Television Studios v. Danny Kosack is now available via the AMTA website. The first case update will be posted on or before Sunday, September 16. Read more...2018-2019 Civil Case Preview
Apr. 23, 2018 - The Civil Case Committee has released a preview of the 2018-19 case problem, which was announced live at the Closing Ceremony of the National Championship Tournament! Read more...
- 9th Annual Arch Invitational - Oct. 19, 2018
- 12th Annual Carolina Classic - Oct. 19, 2018
- 3rd Annual Charm City Classic - Oct. 19, 2018
- Minnesota Nordic Mock Battle - Oct. 19, 2018
- 9th Annual Bearcat Invitational - Oct. 13, 2018
- 3rd Annual Demon Deacon Invitational - Oct. 9, 2018
- 34th National Final Round - Apr. 23, 2018
- Minneapolis NCT Division - Apr. 23, 2018
- St. Paul NCT Division - Apt. 23, 2018
- Memphis, TN ORCS - Mar. 25, 2018
AnnouncementsApply to be an AMTA Representative
Oct. 2, 2018 - AMTA is seeking volunteers with tabulation room experience, who have not competed in AMTA for at least two years, to serve as AMTA Representatives in 2019. Applications are due by November 1, 2018, and we look forward to receiving your application. Read more...Updated Rulebook and Judges PowerPoint Posted
Oct. 4, 2018 - In light of the Board Meeting, AMTA has released a new Rulebook and Judges' Orientation PowerPoint for 2018-2019, which can be found here. In addition, AMTA is seeking feedback via survey regarding the new Judges' PowerPoint. Read more...2018 Final Round DVD Available
Oct. 4, 2018 - The National Championship Final Round DVD from the 34th Annual National Championship Trial between Miami University and Yale University is now available for purchase in the AMTA Store. Read more...